Binance Charity Tech Scholarship For Africans Launched
Binance Charity in partnership with Utiva is investing in Education to help 50,000 Africans and provide fully funded scholarships for 1,000 youth to learn tech and web3 skills in Africa.
Binance Charity, the philanthropic arm of Binance, the world’s leading cryptocurrency and blockchain infrastructure provider has partnered with Utiva, a technology education company in Africa that helps young people learn tech skills.
The new partnership is set to educate 50,000 young people in technology and provide scholarships for 1,000 Africans in a 1- year intensive skill training program.
How To Apply
- Utiva is working directly with over 50 organizations in Africa.
- Young people access these scholarship through this African partners
- Young people take the Utiva pre- training virtual assessment
- Once selected, students receive 100% scholarship to learn any tech skill and Blockchain Technology / Cryptocurrency
- Fully funded by Binance Charity
The training during the week is self placed which allows the students to engage with multiple training content. It will be six months of thorough and intensive training content.
Students join live classes on weekends to engage with trainers and coaches and each student is required to work on many projects to reinforce learning.
All students get the first six months to learn any tech skill at Utiva. Learning curriculum from Binance Academy for Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency integrated on the Utiva LMS.
Each student will receive two certifications from the program;
Binance NFT Certification